Sign up for a chance to Win Your Own (Real Life) Party Prize! To enter, simply fill out your information in the form provided on this page. We will draw random winners weekly on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 10, and 17. To be eligible to win, you must also complete one of the three weekly challenges announced each Sunday on the Jackpot Party Community Facebook and Instagram pages. Entries accepted Nov. 23-Dec. 14.
Winners will be contacted by email on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 7, and 10 and have 48 hours to respond and claim their prizes.
JACKPOT PARTY WIN YOUR OWN PARTY PRIZE PROMOTION
OFFICIAL RULES )”Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE IS NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE AND PLAY, BUT MAY IMPACT CHANCES OF QUALIFYING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DC, 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHERE SUCH GAMES ARE LEGAL. THIS GAME IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE EITHER LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OR NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Jackpot Party Win Your Own Party Prize Promotion (the “Game”) is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older, who are located in the United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Phantom EFX LLC (“Sponsor”) and each of their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Game, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of each such employee are not eligible to participate
2. DESCRIPTION/ENTRY PERIOD: This Game begins at 9:00 AM Central Time on November 23, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM Central Time on December 14, 2019 (“Game Entry Period”).
HOW TO ENTER: During the Game Entry Period, participants will have the opportunity to sign up to participate in the Game on the Jackpot Party Casino website located at www.jackpotparty.com/win-your-own-party-prize/. Upon filling out the entry form with accurate information, including their player ID, the player will be eligible to participate in the entire Game, consisting of three weekly drawings. Participants of the contest will have a different challenge to complete in Jackpot Party Casino each week of the Game, and successful completion of such tasks will grant one sweepstakes entry for that week’s drawing to that registered users. Users must be registered through the website registration process to participate in the Game.
Week 1 (November 24 – November 30) challenge: Players must remain in their current division or be promoted to a higher division in the Lightning Leagues feature of Jackpot Party Casino.
Week 2 (December 1 – December 7) challenge: Players must achieve at least one “bingo” on a Gold Bingo Card.
Week 3 (December 8 – December 14): Players must unlock Cleo’s Gold Chest.
Sponsor will award the following prizes:
1. Mini Prize (24 winners each week, 72 total): A Jackpot Party Casino holiday card, a Jackpot Party Casino sticker and 10,000,000 virtual coins suitable only for play in Jackpot Party Casino.
2. Minor Prize (16 winners each week, 48 total): A Jackpot Party Casino holiday card, a Jackpot Party Casino sticker, 10,000,000 virtual coins suitable only for play in Jackpot Party Casino and a Jackpot Party Casino holiday ornament.
3 .Major Prize (8 winners each week, 24 total): A Jackpot Party Casino holiday card, a Jackpot Party Casino sticker, 10,000,000 virtual coins suitable only for play in Jackpot Party Casino, a Jackpot Party Casino holiday ornament and a Jackpot Party Casino coffee mug.
4. Grand Prize (4 winners each week, 12 total): A Jackpot Party Casino holiday card, a Jackpot Party Casino sticker, 10,000,000 virtual coins suitable only for play in Jackpot Party Casino, a Jackpot Party Casino holiday ornament, a Jackpot Party Casino coffee mug, a Jackpot Party Casino branded tea and a teapot with infuser.
5. Mega Prize (3 winners each week, 9 total): A Jackpot Party Casino holiday card, a Jackpot Party Casino sticker, 10,000,000 virtual coins suitable only for play in Jackpot Party Casino, a Jackpot Party Casino holiday ornament, a Jackpot Party Casino coffee mug, a Jackpot Party Casino branded tea, a teapot with infuser and a Jackpot Party Casino branded blanket.
Players may also email email@example.com for a free chance to win. Free chance requests must include the player ID in the subject line of the email. One chance to win will be awarded per email. No more than three (3) chances to win may be requested per email, one for each week’s drawing of the Game. No more than one (1) emails per player ID may be requested per day. Once a free chance to win has been awarded, Sponsor will grant an entry into the drawing for that player.
There are a total of one hundred sixty five (165) prize packages available to win. The total value of the award pool consisting of all awards is $3,321. Participants may not enter multiple times using multiple accounts. Multiple entries using multiple accounts may result in disqualification.
3. DRAWINGS/ODDS: The odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of entrants who complete the tasks for each drawing.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. To be valid, each entry must follow all of the required steps noted above. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid entries, computer error or malfunctions. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, human, printing or other errors, technical malfunctions, or any other error or malfunction. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the entry.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Game, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the awards from among eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
5. PRIZE: There will be 165 prize packages awarded as follows:
Individual prize components are valued as follows:
Total Approximate Retail Value of all awards: $3,321
All taxes on a prize won and other expenses related to accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Only one (1) prize per person, family/household. ARVs are as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded.
Winners acknowledge that Released Parties (as defined in Section 9) have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Potential winners will be notified via email to the email address provided during the registration process. Potential winners must respond to the winner notification within forty eight (48) hours of attempted notification.
Failure of Potential winners to contact the Sponsor within the above stated deadline, the return of any applicable winner documents within the applicable deadline, or return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner solely at the Sponsor’s discretion. If a potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within specified time frame, is found to be ineligible, or declines to accept the prize (or any portion thereof), the potential winner may be disqualified in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner or place the prize back in the prize pool for another player to win. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
7. BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Game shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS. The arbitrator shall apply Nevada law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS GAME IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GAME, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE GAME, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND (2) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN SECTION 9, SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
8. GENERAL RULES:
As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any award or any item redeemed therewith or any travel related thereto; (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Game, or any award awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
By accepting a prize, entrants grant permission to use their name, address (city, state, and country), any photos, descriptions of their person, likeness, statements, and biographical information without limitation, for advertising and publicity purposes, worldwide in any media known to date or to be developed in the future, without further compensation or notice, except where prohibited by law. The Sponsor, all promotional agencies, prize providers, affiliates, agents and representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen or otherwise unaccounted for entries that may arise from technical errors in hardware and software programs.
This Game and its Official Rules, excluding any and all disputes, are subject to all applicable US Federal, state, and local laws & regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Game Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 8 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Nevada.
By accepting a Grand Prize, the winner must complete, sign, and return an IRS Form W-9 and provide their social security number that will be used for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law.
Phantom EFX LLC
Attn: Jackpot Party Win Your Own Party Prize Promotion
900 Technology Parkway, Suite 300
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
10. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or (after the Drawing date) the Award winner’s first initial, last name, and their city/state, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Jackpot Party Win Your Own Party Prize Promotion Winners”. The winners’ list will be available via email until January 15, 2020.
Phantom EFX LLC
900 Technology Parkway, Suite 300
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
12. LEGAL DISCLAIMERS:
Begins at 10:00 AM Central Time on This Game begins at 9:00 AM Central Time on November 23, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM Central Time on December 14, 2019. Subject to these Official rules, available by sending an email to email@example.com, with the subject line “Jackpot Party Win Your Own Party Prize Promotion Rules”.